Tuesday 30 December 2014

Annual Report 2014 for my blog Mathtuition88.com

Source: http://mathtuition88.com/2014/annual-report/

The report for my blog at Mathtuition88.com is out! See: http://mathtuition88.com/2014/annual-report/

WordPress creates a nice annual report, detailing crucial statistics about my blog. My blog received up to 200,000 views in 2014! Hoping to hit a million views soon. :P

Predictably, the most popular post turns out to be Free Exam Papers. Shows how useful doing past year papers is!

Sunday seems to be the day which I post the most. Most of the Sundays, I only teach one student after church, hence I have more time to post.

The O Level Formula List post turns out to be the second most popular post in 2014, beating the post about JC Cut Off Points. 3 of my most popular posts were actually written before 2014! Hence, the report claims that those posts have "staying power", and I should consider writing more about them!

It has been a wonderful year and blogging, originally a means to advertise my Maths tuition service, has turned into a hobby for me. I am now letting my WordPress blog self-run on its own for a moment, while building up my Blogger website, hoping that my Adsense application will be finally approved! My final goal is to be active on WordPress, Blogger, and YouTube, publicizing Mathematics!

Wish all viewers a happy 2015 year of the Goat.


No comments:

Post a Comment